Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On to Churchill!











Though Barack Obama's win is exciting and historic, I am on my way to Churchill, Canada where polar bears reign. Yesterday, with plan B in action, we went to the Museum of Manitoba and it was awesome. Afterward, we walked a path by the Red River near sunset and saw a bridge with a restaurant on it. Pretty cool. But the best time was the 3 moose we saw. A whole family. Below are some pictures. I guess I am getting the hang of blogging!










More later as we take a dog sled ride and see an Eskimo museum.





Love,
Kerry

1 comment:

advancedblender said...

How exciting! I have been following your blog and it seems as though I am reading a fantasy book about a crazy explorer!
Anyway i wish you the best of luck, and don't forget to recite quotes by Churchill to the locals, i hear you can get dicounts at stores that way. ;)